At Morgan & Associates, we aim to help your family stay healthy and safe from oral diseases. To protect you against oral cancer and its risks, we provide advanced oral cancer screenings using state-of-the-art sapphire light. We also provide brush biopsy testing if necessary. Our advanced oral cancer screenings and brush biopsy tests are:
Oral cancer includes cancers of the lips, tongue, cheeks, throat, floor of the mouth, sinuses, and hard and soft palate. We recommend that you receive an oral cancer screening at least once a year to ensure that cancer is diagnosed early. This screening can be performed during your regular dental exams.
Common symptoms of oral cancer include:
- A persistent sore throat or feeling that something is caught at the back of the throat
- Unexplained bleeding in the mouth
- Persistent or lasting sores on the face, neck or mouth
- Pain, numbness or unexplained loss of sensation in the face, neck or mouth
- Ear pain
- Pain or difficulty in chewing, speaking or swallowing
- Changes in your bite or the fit of dentures
- Red, white or speckled patches in the mouth
- Lumps, bumps or rough spots on the gums, lips or other oral tissues
Having advanced oral cancer screenings on a regular basis can help keep you and your family safe. Oral cancer is most effectively and easily treated in its earliest stages, so if you have not had a dedicated oral cancer screening in Phoenix, Arizona, contact our office today at 623-846-7564 to schedule one with our dentists, Dr. Ronald Morgan and Dr. Jamie Sanders. We look forward to helping you stay healthy for life!