For individuals missing teeth, our dentists can provide a multitude of treatment options. One is the fixed dental bridge. This is an ideal option for someone who is missing one tooth or several teeth in a row. Bridges are non-removable and are comprised of one or more artificial teeth that are securely attached to two crowns that have been placed on the teeth adjacent to the gap. Dental bridges are often used to:
- Prevent facial sagging and improve the shape and volume of your face
- Restore chewing, speaking and digestive functions
- Prevent other natural teeth from shifting
- Alleviate stress on your bite
- Replace an unwanted removable partial denture
- Provide a complete, functional and beautiful new smile
We can create and place your custom dental bridge in just a few short visits to Morgan & Associates. Your bridge will be created to look, feel and function like your natural teeth. You may not even remember that you are missing teeth once the bridge is in place! For optimal results, consider having your dental bridge anchored on dental implants.
If you would like to learn more about dental bridges in Phoenix, Arizona, or schedule a consultation with Dr. Ronald Morgan and Dr. Jamie Sanders, we invite you to give our office a call soon at 623-846-7564.